Workshops & Training
- Written by Super User
The new concepts of online marketing mean your organisation may need to take a more 'hands on' approach than you did with traditional media. Also, many organisations have chosen to in-source many facets of on-line "in-house". However, this can be a frustrating and time consuming process. We have developed several workshop & training programs that will get your team up-to-speed quickly. Our workshops are based on current industry bast-practice and our knowledge of how to apply these in the field.
what we do:
- utilize social-media platforms facebook, myspace and linked-in in a results driven manner
- Develop and train employees on social-media tools which can be used to monitor your brand and on-line conversations and respond to criticism and complaints
- manage email campaigns
- use cms or blog systems like wordpress
- write or develop content that will elicit audience engagement
- Help corporate executives understand the implications of online marketing in respect to HR, IT and customer-service policy and procedures
As a client you will have access to a private area of or network, which we use to share latest industry research and findings.This information is designed to increase your knowledge and keep you up-to-date with trends and technology.
What this includes
- links to whitepapers and research
- our industry observations and analysis
- tips and guides
- insight to help you make decisions and keep you focused on things that are relevant